[Linux-cluster] Redhat without qdisk

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:04:47 UTC 2012

If don't use the qdisk who is the master in the split-brain?

Who take the resources?

What are you concerns about fence_scsi?

fence_scsi in redhat 5.X doesn't reboot the node, the fenced node neve
release the resources

Why redhat made the qdisk as Tie-breakers and some people from support say
it's one optional or some time says is not needed?