Re: [Linux-cluster] Redhat without qdisk

If don't use the qdisk who is the master in the split-brain?

Who take the resources?

What are you concerns about fence_scsi?

fence_scsi in redhat 5.X doesn't reboot the node, the fenced node neve release the resources

Why redhat made the qdisk as Tie-breakers and some people from support say it's one optional or some time says is not needed?