[Linux-cluster] LVM clustered snapshots support

Hi,

Before finishing our migration from windows 2003 storage servers to clustered samba, we hoped to provide our users the VSS feature. It is working fine on a single server, but trying to create a snapshot with clvm (clustered LV) leads to the display of the message telling that clustered snapshots are not (yet) supported.

Following the LVM2 release notes, I see that since a big couple of months, a workaround has been implemented, and I was wondering if one of you has already used it in production? In that case, I would be glad to hear from you to discuss about which better way you upgraded your LVM layer.

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot