[Linux-cluster] does RHCS support IBM db2 v9.7 DPF

Dear All,

I find the list of services that RHCS supports in this document Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-5-Cluster_Administration-en-US.pdf

Red Hat Cluster supports the following HA services:

    Apache
    Application (Script)
    LVM (HA LVM)
    MySQL
    NFS
    Open LDAP
    Oracle
    PostgreSQL 8
    Samba
    Note
    Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 does not support running Clustered Samba in an active/active configuration, in which Samba serves the same shared file system from multiple nodes. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 does support running Samba in a cluster in active/passive mode, with failover from one node to the other nodes in a cluster. Note that if failover occurs, locking states are lost and active connections to Samba are severed so that the clients must reconnect.
    SAP
    Tomcat 5

so I can't deploy a db2 DPF database in RHCS environment?
what else ha software under linux can I choose?