Re: [Linux-cluster] password change of master and slave node

Hello

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM, kailash kumawat <kailash kumawat rudrainfotainment com> wrote:
Hi

I have been successfully configure the redhat cluster for apache now i
want to change password of my master and other node so how can i
update in luci server, please help me

Login in as the root user and issue the following command after stopping the luci service. The command will then prompt the end user for a new admin password:

$ service luci stop
$ /usr/sbin/luci_admin password

Regards
Arpit Tolani