[Linux-cluster] RHEL Cluster

Guys, I just joined this dl today. Kind of excited to know of the people here...

I have worked in Sun / Veritas Cluster before, but liking to explore RHEL Cluster and planning to use it for one of our production setup.

I would like to know few things to start with..

1. We have Cisco UCS blades in which i plan to put ESX and install RHEL cluster. Does it work/supported ?
2. Which version of RHEL cluster you guys recommend for a production setup ?
3. Does the virtual environment completely supported in RHEL or any limitations, whatsoever that i must be aware before considering ?

Any details in this would be highly regarded.

thanks
Param