[Linux-cluster] RHEL Cluster

PARAM KRISH mkparam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 04:17:17 UTC 2012

Wow, Thanks for sharing the stuff to me. I really appreciate and kind of
excited to get a reply just in a day. Yeah, i wish i can join the IRC to
get quick answers, i must first check if my office network has it open.
Thanks Again. I will go through the stuff u sent me and will come back with
more appropriate questions to what i like to setup at my place.

Param