Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL Cluster

On 08/09/2012 12:17 AM, PARAM KRISH wrote:
Wow, Thanks for sharing the stuff to me. I really appreciate and kind of
excited to get a reply just in a day. Yeah, i wish i can join the IRC to
get quick answers, i must first check if my office network has it open.
Thanks Again. I will go through the stuff u sent me and will come back
with more appropriate questions to what i like to setup at my place.

Param

Look forward to seeing you around. :)

--
Digimer