[Linux-cluster] How to see what node is the master for quorum disk?

Hello,
in qdiskd.log I get at cluster startup the node that becomes master
for quorum disk.
config is in fact something like

<quorumd device="xxxx" ... log_facility="local4" log_level="7" ... >

and in syslog.conf
# qdisk logging
local4.*                                                /var/log/qdiskd.log

The file is rotated so after some time I have only empty qdiskd.log.N files.
Is there any command to get which node is the master at this moment?

Thanks,
Gianluca