Re: [Linux-cluster] Ricci doesn't work

On 08/14/12 20:34, Chip Burke wrote:
[root xanadunode1 ~]# ccs -h xanadunode2 --getconf

This gives me similar results. It sits and spins for a few minutes and
then fails with:

Error: no ricci tag in ricci response

ccs -f /etc/cluster/cluster.conf -h xanadunode2 --setconf

Can you send me the output of 'rpm -q modcluster' and
'ccs -d -h xanadunode2 --getconf'

Thanks,
Chris

This locks up everything going to GFS2 mounts. Two nodes recovered, the
other didn't, required a fence_node. GFS2 showed this before the fence.

cd: /datastore/lvol0: Input/output error

Along with the error Error: no ricci tag in ricci response

Chip Burke