[Linux-cluster] IOPS usage for quorum disk

Hi,

I can see my iscsi quorum disk ( with 3 nodes ) hoovering around 50-60 iops, which seems like pretty heavy for something that should be writing an "im still here!" message every 2 seconds ( quorumd interval = 2 secs, tko = 4 ) for each node. Can somebody explain where those iops are coming from? I just want to make sure i fully understand every part of this before it goes live. :)

Kind regards,

Bart Verwilst