[Linux-cluster] Pacemaker+DRBD+GFS2 multiple filesystems.

Hi.

Im new to pacemaker and Im looking for a way to configure pacemaker with drbd and gfs2 with two filesystems (/home and /export).

My issue is under paceaker configuration resources. I cant get two filesystem resource working on the same time. I always get an error on the second fs.

Could someone guide me with this configurations?

Thanks

Best Regards.