Re: [Linux-cluster] Moving Physical extents from one PV to another in a clustered environement.

Hugo Lombard a écrit :
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 02:30:57PM -0500, Nicolas Ross wrote:
AFAICR on CentOS 5 I had to install cmirror and the applicable
kmod-cmirror, make sure the cmirror service was started, and then pvmove
did it's thing.
Do I need to start it on all nodes ? For now, it's not installed at all.

Yes, I think you have to.

I can't still do it...

I had to deactivate the LV, and activate it exclusivly on one node, and issue the pvmove, and I still get :

Error locking on node node206.lan: device-mapper: create ioctl on VGa-pvmove0 failed: Device or resource busy
  Failed to suspend logicalvolumename
  ABORTING: Volume group metadata update failed. (first_time: 1)

Regards,