Re: [Linux-cluster] Moving Physical extents from one PV to another in a clustered environement.

> Cant you just do a "vgchange -aey" to put the vg into exclusive mode?
> Thats what used to be the way to do it. Its been a while though.
>
> On Dec 12, 2012 8:30 PM, "Yu" <songyu555 gmail com
> <mailto:songyu555 gmail com>> wrote:
>
>     Alternatively, you might try to import vg with
>     lickproto=lock_nolock, then do pvmove.

I'll try that, but with doing so, all LVs from the VG would have to be
unmounted, and that's a problem for now. I think that I juste might be
doing a new LV on the pv I want to move the data to and just rename the
LV, it might be simpler for that situation...

I'll ask GSS to see what would be the procedure in a clustered
environement...