Re: [Linux-cluster] Moving Physical extents from one PV to another in a clustered environement.

> You will need to install 'cmirror' package(s),and start cmirror service
> on all cluster nodes
>
> # service cmirror start
>
> After that pvmove should work

No it didn't. I posted in a previous email what it did, It complains
that it cannot lock the vg.

> https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html-single/Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration/index.html#mirvol_create_ex
>
> -> https://access.redhat.com/knowledge/solutions/279583 ( eventual
> error if cmirror is not running ) ...
>
> but as you said, can you open case with GSS and get dedicated resource
> for this question

The LVs are already created, so to do the operation, I would have to do
a lvconvert on the LV to add mirror first ? I'm not familiar at all with
lv mirror...