From: Eric <epretorious yahoo com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:09 PM
Subject: [Linux-cluster] HA iSCSI+DRBD

I'd like to share/export DRBD volumes using iSCSI (using a virtual IP address) and use Pacemaker/Corosync to make the iSCSI service highly available.

How should I go about coordinating the promotion/demotion of the DRBD resources and the transfer of the virtual IP address (between the two iSCSI targets)?

Eric Pretorious
Truckee, CA