Re: [Linux-cluster] Adding VMs to cluster.conf with ccs (or something CLI)

On 12/16/12 23:41, Digimer wrote:
Hi all,

   Is there a way to add and remove VM services to cluster.conf/rgmanager
(rhcs3 / rhel 6.3) without directly editing the cluster.conf file?

   I've got a custom application that can create VMs, but I am very
nervous about going in and editing -> validating -> pushing out
cluster.conf directly. If there is an existing tool, I'd feel much safer
using it instead.

Yes, you can use --addvm & --rmvm with ccs version 0.16.2-37 and newer (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2 and later).

Thanks!
Chris

ps. I remember talking about this on #linux-cluster, but replying to the list so everyoen can see it.

Thanks!