Re: [Linux-cluster] Converting from dlm to lock_nolock?

On 09/02/12 15:14, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

I'm exploring some options for speeding that up -- the main one being
dropping my cluster to only one node.  Is this doable for a file system
that was greated with the dlm lock manager instead of lock_nolock?

Yes. You can force the use of lock_nolock in the mount command.