Re: [Linux-cluster] Tibco EMS on GFS2

Hi,

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 16:03 +0100, emmanuel segura wrote:
> :-) Thanks
>
> 2012/2/13 Adam Drew <adrew redhat com>
>         You don't have to use a partition. I was just providing a
>         syntax example. GFS2 is typically deployed over LVM.

In fact CLVM is a requirement for support (since we need that for the
withdraw function to work). However, if you are not concerned about
support or the withdraw function working, then from a purely technical
perspective there is no problem with running on a LUN, with or without
partitioning,

Steve.