Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS share size

Greetings,

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Paras pradhan <pradhanparas gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Rajagopal,
>
> You mean not to use GFS and create logical volumes directly from
> clustered volume groups?
>
>> A humble suggestion: use LVMs (Thru HA-LVM/CLVM) to store VM disk images.

What I meant was, Why bring in the filesystem layer? Just assign a LUN
whish an (HA-|C)LVM and enjoy the benefits of snapshots etc. for
backing up. It simply a matter of eliminating another layer in the
complexity which is inherently imposed by clustering. And you know
that well ;)

--
With Warm Regards and Best Wishes,

Rajagopal