[Linux-cluster] RHEL 6.2 + cluster

Hi,

I have 2 questions about High Availability Add-On for RHEL 6.2, which
is bothering me for few days.

1. is there possibility to disable monitoring (status check) for
some/all resources? I just want resources start on node2, in event of
complete node1 failure, but not in any other case.

2. is there something like post-trigger command for resource start? In
Veritas Cluster Server you can specify script, which will be run after
specific resource is up, but not in any other case.

Regards,
Daniel