[Linux-cluster] What does it means "rgmanager status 139"?

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Feb 28 10:14:43 UTC 2012

On 02/28/2012 05:06 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Digimer <linux at alteeve.com> wrote:
>> On 02/28/2012 04:20 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>>  What does it means?? I guess it is related to status check do it by
>>> rgmanager, but executing status option from shell, result is 0
>>> ...Then, why rgmanager returns this error??
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> What version of the cluster? What is the cluster's configuration? What
>> service is returning 139?
>>
>> You need to provide much more information than this for anyone to be
>> able to help.
>>

> My rhcs verisons:
> cman-3.0.12.1-23.el6.x86_64
> rgmanager-3.0.12.1-5.el6.x86_64
>
> cluster.conf relative to failed service:
> <service autostart="0" domain="FirstCluster" exclusive="0"
> name="splunksrv-svc" recovery="relocate">
>                         <fs ref="splunksrvdata">
>                                 <ip ref="192.168.44.4">
>                                         <script ref="splunksrv-cluster"/>
>                                 </ip>
>                         </fs>
> </service>

That is the service, but doesn't show the 'ref' entries.

> My service's script:
> #!/bin/sh -x

<snip>

> Executing from command line:
>
> [root at clunode01 init.d]# ./splunksrv-cluster mystatus

<snip>

rgmanager calls "status", so your script must work exactly like an
init.d script in order for rgmanager to work (that is, responds as
expected to 'start', 'stop' and 'status'). The "mystatus" is not what
rgmanager will use.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com