Re: [Linux-cluster] Getting a SPC-3 compliant PR enabled iSCSI target up and running?

On 01/05/2012 07:45 PM, Dax Kelson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a testing lab where I'm attempting to get some more experience
> with LIO and targetcli. Is there an IRC channel where cluster and/or
> target folks hang out?

Hi Dax,

  The two main HA clustering channels on freenode are #linux-cluster and
#linux-ha. There is also an HPC channel at #hpc. The first is slightly
more red hat focused, but certainly not exclusively RH. The second is in
the same way slightly more pacemaker focused, but again, not exclusively
in the least.

  Feel free to drop in and say hi. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com