Re: [Linux-cluster] centos5 to RHEL6 migration

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Terry <td3201 gmail com> wrote:
> If it's not practical, am I left with building a new cluster from scratch?

I'm pretty sure if your ONLY problem is "Skipping clustered volume
group vg_data01b", you can just turn off cluster flag with "vgchange
-cn", then use "-o lock_nolock" to mount it on a SINGLE (i.e. not
cluster) node. That was your original question, wasn't it?

As for upgrading, I haven't tested it. You should be able to use your
old storage, but just create other settings from scratch. Like Digimer
said, be sure to do proper testing :)

--
Fajar