Re: [Linux-cluster] rhel 6.2 network bonding interface in cluster environment

Greetings,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Alan Brown <ajb2 mssl ucl ac uk> wrote:
> On 09/01/12 05:24, Digimer wrote:
>

> Switches used for this purpose are best completely isolated from the rest of
> the network and multicast traffic control should be DISABLED.

I distinctly remember asking the network guys Multicast mode to be on
for the Heartbeat network (for the clusters that I have built).

This is BIG change I suppose from 5.x

That was about couple years ago.

--
Regards,