[Linux-cluster] Clustered filesystem questions for shared storage on CentOS/vmWare/SAN

Patricio A. Bruna pbruna at it-linux.cl
Fri Jan 13 22:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
I used to use GFS for a while, but it has several requirements and some make it very inflexible.
These days i'm all for GlusterFS (www.glusterfs.org) Gluster is a distributed filesystem, recently adquired by Red Hat. Gluster provides the main benefit of GFS, Cluster Filesystem, but without so many constrains.

Patricio Bruna V.
IT Linux Ltda.
www.it-linux.cl
Twitter