Re: [Linux-cluster] Halt nodes in cluster with cable disconnect

Hello,

> And I thinks you can look for a quorum qdisk

Don't forget to add heurstic tests to the qdisk to an external testpoint (for example, a network gateway) so the failing node resets itself before fencing starts. When you don't the fence race condition is still possible, altho rare. (but I've seen it happen and didn't like it :( )

Greetings,

Jan Huijsmans
Inter Access