Re: [Linux-cluster] Halt nodes in cluster with cable disconnect

But it can be using with iscsi lun, because redhat cluster without qdisk have some problems after a cluster split-brain

2012/1/25 Digimer <linux alteeve com>
On 01/25/2012 04:20 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> Hello Miguel
>
> Talking about the problem when both nodes gets poweroff, this is called
> fencing-race, Redhat has this problem from so much time and the only fix
> was made it
>
> fence delay
>
> |delay="30"
>
> man fence_ipmilan
>
> And I thinks you can look for a quorum qdisk

I believe that Miguel is using DRBD, which can't be used (safely) for qdisk.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com