Re: [Linux-cluster] Halt nodes in cluster with cable disconnect

On 01/25/2012 02:21 PM, Miguel Angel Guerrero wrote:
> Digimer
> in my test when i disconnect the network cable after 6 or 8 seconds, the
> cluster dies (one node halt and the other reboot), when this happen i
> reconnect the network cable and start both nodes at the same time, only
> if i make a --discard-my-data to drbd this show me a connected UpToDate
> state again.

Then you are split-brain'ing, meaning that something has gone wrong and
for a period of time both nodes were StandAlone and Primary. Please
paste your drbd's global and resource configurations.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com