Re: [Linux-cluster] Halt nodes in cluster with cable disconnect

Hi the next are my drbd.conf

global {
    usage-count no;
}
common {
    protocol C;

    syncer {
        rate 100M;
        al-extents 3389;
    }
     disk {

   fencing resource-and-stonith;
    }

    handlers {
        outdate-peer "/usr/sbin/rhcs_fence";
    }

    net {
        sndbuf-size 1024k;
        allow-two-primaries;
after-sb-0pri discard-zero-changes;
after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;
after-sb-2pri disconnect;
}
    startup {
        become-primary-on both;
    }

}
resource wsg_db {
    device /dev/drbd0;
    meta-disk internal;

    on wsguardian1 {
        address 192.168.253.1:7788;
disk /dev/rootvg/wsg_data_lv;
    }
    on wsguardian2 {
        address 192.168.253.2:7788;
disk /dev/rootvg/wsg_data_lv;
    }
}

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Digimer <linux alteeve com> wrote:
On 01/25/2012 02:21 PM, Miguel Angel Guerrero wrote:
> Digimer
> in my test when i disconnect the network cable after 6 or 8 seconds, the
> cluster dies (one node halt and the other reboot), when this happen i
> reconnect the network cable and start both nodes at the same time, only
> if i make a --discard-my-data to drbd this show me a connected UpToDate
> state again.

Then you are split-brain'ing, meaning that something has gone wrong and
for a period of time both nodes were StandAlone and Primary. Please
paste your drbd's global and resource configurations.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com

Atte:
Miguel Angel Guerrero
Usuario GNU/Linux Registrado #353531