Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM in a 3-node cluster

On 07/02/2012 01:08 PM, urgrue wrote:
I'm trying to set up a 3-node cluster with clvm. Problem is, one node
can't access the storage, and I'm getting:
Error locking on node node3: Volume group for uuid not found: <snip>
whenever I try to activate the LVs on one of the working nodes.

This can't be "by design", can it?

Does pvscan show the right device? Are all nodes in the cluster? What does 'cman_tool status' and 'dlm_tool ls' show?

--
Digimer