[Linux-cluster] if password change after configure cluster

Hi

I had configured 2 node cluster with a one luci server for the apache server, its running fine but i have some doubt in this....

i want to change my 2 nodes password so how we can connect our luci server with a new authentication because its reads old configuration whats the solution for this tell me please

--
Regards
Kailash Kumawat