Re: [Linux-cluster] Quorum device brain the cluster when master lose network

Hello GouNiNi

Don't use expected votes directive let the cluster calculate that, if you wanna a cluster it's remain quorate with two nodes + quorum disk, the quorum votes must be 2 votes

all votes = 6 : 6 - 2 = 4 and the resoult it's more then half

Sorry for my english, i hope the idea it's clear for you