[Linux-cluster] Error mounting lockproto lock_dlm [SOLVED]

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Mon Jun 4 12:35:12 UTC 2012

Le 04/06/2012 11:24, Nicolas Ecarnot a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I had a 2-nodes cluster running too fine under Ubuntu server 11.10, with
> cman, corosync, GFS2, OCFS2, clvm, ctdb, samba, winbind.
>
> So I decided to upgrade :)
>
> Under Precise (12.04), my OCFS2 partition is still working well.
> CLVM is still OK, nicely speaking with the dlm layer (dlm_controld).
>
> I ran "dlm_controld -D" and I can see the nice interaction with clvmd
> when ran.
>
> But when I try to mount any GFS2 partition (either directly with
> mount.gfs2, or via the init.d script), I get the good old error:
>
> | gfs_controld join connect error: Connection refused
> | error mounting lockproto lock_dlm
>
> When getting this, I don't see the smallest contact with dlm_controld
> (ran with -D, it should blink somewhere).
>

> I guess something has changed

Dear me :)

Check these pages and their diffs:
- http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/oneiric/man8/gfs_controld.8.html
- http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man8/gfs_controld.8.html

Especialy look at the second line :
Provided by: ...

Was provided by the package cman, and is now provided by the package
gfs2-cluster...

Ubuntu, I like you, but you're sometimes hard to follow...

--
Nicolas Ecarnot