Re: [Linux-cluster] Node can´t join already quorated c luster‏‏

Hello Javier

I think it's better use a qdisk with a plain device not with lvm

2012/6/20 Javier Vela <jvdiago gmail com>
node1 (node inquorate):

[root node1 ~]# vgs -o tags,vg_name
  VG Tags       VG
  node1-hb  vg00

                vg_www
  node2-hb vg_jabber
                vg_postgres
                vg_qdisk
                vg_tomcat

node2 (quorate)

[root node2 ~]# vgs -o tags,vg_name
  VG Tags       VG
                vg00
                vg_emasweb
  node2-hb vg_jabber
                vg_postgres
                vg_qdisk
                vg_tomcat

It's true that vg_qdisk has the label of node2-hb. But it's in the volume_list.

Regards, Javier

Hello Javier

Can you send the ouput of this command for every node?

vgs -o tags,vg_name