[Linux-cluster] Questionas about fence_vmware_soap

Hi all,

 I have some doubts about using fence_vmware_soap under vSphere
Infrastructure (4.1).

a) Can I use this fence device under an ESXi 4.1 standalone server
without using vCenter server??

b) To use fence_vmware_soap with vCenter server, what privileges needs
vCenter user to fence cluster nodes?? start, stop and restart are
right or do I neeed to configure more??

Thanks.