Re: [Linux-cluster] Questionas about fence_vmware_soap

Hi,

I don't know fence_vmware_soap but for ESXi 4.1 I've written
a "fence_esxi" (based on fence_apc) which connects by ssh and
simply powers on/off the VM by means of "vim-cmd".

Please send me a private mail if you like to have it :)

br,
christian