[Linux-cluster] GFS2 bug in appending to a file?

Hi all,
    We're seeing a problem with file append using cat: "cat >> file" on a 4 node cluster with gfs2 where the file's mtime doesn't get updated.  This looks exactly the same as in Bug 496716, except that bug was supposed to have been fixed in RHEL 5.5 and we're running RHEL 6.2.  Did the same problem creep back in or is this a new manifestation of the problem?  We are mounting noatime, noquota, nodiratime, noacl if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

-- scooter