Re: [Linux-cluster] Fencing: Prevent rebooting halted node

Le 21/03/2012 15:08, Nicolas Ecarnot a écrit :
Le 21/03/2012 14:47, Kaloyan Kovachev a écrit :
if method=cycle does not help, you may create a wrapper script that will
first check the status and if it is OFF simply return success or if it is
ON to call fence_ipmilan with reboot

I AM presently finishing to write it.
I asked it anyway, assuming I was missing something, my cluster
experience is quite recent.

Thank to all for your answers.

Ok, just to leave a footprint for future askers, my wrapper is written and succesfully tested, and available to anyone who may need it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Ecarnot