[Linux-cluster] Two clusters in the network with same "name" in cluster.conf

Hi experts,

I am running in to a problem in a situation where two clusters in the network have same name.

Node A, Node B : cluster name CLUSTER
Node C, Node D : cluster name CLUSTER

Node C and Node D's cluster is running fine however when I start node A it copies /etc/cluster.conf (I believe ccsd) from either C and D and replaces its own and start attempting a cluster, of course it fails because C or D is not a host name of node A.

Is it possible to have more than one clusters in same network, these nodes are in IBM blades hosted in Bladecenter and the heart beat IPs are on private network.

Thanks