[Linux-cluster] Documentation about the fence agent interface to RHCS?

I'm writing a fencing agent and would like to know is there a document
describing the interface that fencing agents should support. i.e. how
are arguments passed to the fence agent, what exit codes represent, is
anything done with the agents standard out/error.

I've looked at the agents that ship with RHCS and have some idea
what's going on, but it'd be nice to have to documentation to confirm
my suspicions.

Cheers
--
Jonathan Barber <jonathan barber gmail com>