Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL/CentOS-6 HA NFS Configuration Question

For the<fs resources you want nfslock="1" option too.

I have an open ticket with support because our cluster fails everytime on failover but caught this thread. I set up my fs resources according to the docs as such:

<clusterfs device="/dev/vg1/zcb" fsid="7275" fstype="gfs2" mountpoint="/mnt/research/zcb" name="gfs22_zcb" options="defaults,noatime,localflocks"/>

Can you please verify my options look ok? I can't find anything in the official documentation on setting up NFS on the cluster services with the nfslock="1" option. Thanks!