Re: [Linux-cluster] rgmanager is jamed

Nicolas Ross a écrit :
I am in the process of upgrading one of our cluster from RHEL 6.1 to 6.2. It's an 8-node cluster.

I started with one node. Stop all cluster resources, cman, rgmanager et al. yum update, reboot, move to next. The first one did ok.

On the second one, rgmanager started, but doesn't seem to connect to other nodes. I found this in dmesg :

INFO: task rgmanager:2901 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

(...)

Tried rebooting, but the shutdown staled on stoping rgmanager. Fenced the node, same outcome.

I disabled cluster services with chkconfig, rebooter the whole 8 servers, updated all, rebooted again, started cman and others, and then chkconfig'd back the cluster services.

All is working fine now.