Re: [Linux-cluster] Where to get CLVM

On 05/25/2012 12:27 PM, Chen, Ming Ming wrote:
> I'm going to install and configure a CentOS 6.2 cluster. I need  CLVM  Is CLVM  included in  CentOS 6.2? If so, which package should I pick to install? If not, where can I get it?
> Thanks
> Ming

CentOS is a binary compatible, community released version of Red Hat. So
whatever is available in Red Hat is available in CentOS, including clvmd.

This tutorial covers, among other things, how to install and configure
Clustered LVM. Be sure to configure fencing as without it, clvmd will
hang (by design) the first time a node fails and can't be fenced.

https://alteeve.com/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial

--
Digimer