Re: [Linux-cluster] linux-cluster

Greetings,

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM, hitesh nayyar
<hitesh1907nayyar gmail com> wrote:

> I have 2 Linux desktop and have following ip's and name:
>

>From what I can gather, This seems to be a desktop class machines.
Hence they may not have IPMI/ILO etc.

I am 99.99% certain that fencing has not been configured.

I also doubt if it has external storage.

(I can identify as I tried my experiments with clusters first time
with such desktop class machines)

The only solution for this is Power Fencing.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal