[Linux-cluster] linux-cluster

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Oct 1 05:49:36 UTC 2012

Please keep replies on the mailing list. These question helps other in
the future by being seachable in the archives.

Xen and KVM are types of hypervisors, like virtualbox is, but they run
on Linux hosts. To use them, you would need to install linux on the bare
machine. This in turn requires a CPU that supports virtualization (which
most CPUs made in the last few years do support).

If you can install CentOS 6, you can use KVM which is what I recommend.

digimer