[Linux-cluster] cannot run cluster service

Shanti Pahari shanti.pahari at sierra.sg
Wed Oct 10 07:06:30 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have cluster setup with 2 node and created web cluster service on it but
it cannot run.

I have not listed anything in lvm.conf volume_list because once I add
anything in volume_list and reboot the system then I cannot mount and even
cannot read the lv which I created for my web . It throws error as

error message "not activating volume group lv does not pass activation
filter"

Therefore I didn't add anything in lvm.conf . Then I try to start my
cluster servers for web server but the service failed.

Please help me so that I can solve this out.

I have attached my cluster.conf , lvdisplay , /var/log/messages and
lvm.conf and my /etc/hosts.

I will be greatful if anyone can help me!

Thanks

And my clustat:

Cluster Status for PDC-PIC-PL-CL @ Wed Oct 10 14:58:05 2012

Member Status: Quorate

Member Name                                                     ID
Status

------ ----                                                     ----
------

PDC-PIC-PL-CL1                                                      1
Online, Local, rgmanager

PDC-PIC-PL-CL2                                                      2
Online, rgmanager

Service Name                                               Owner (Last)
State

-----

 service:ha-web-service
(PDC-PIC-PL-CL1)                                           failed