[Linux-cluster] cannot run cluster service

Shanti Pahari shanti.pahari at sierra.sg
Thu Oct 11 03:02:11 UTC 2012

Thanks!

I updated the fencing method in each of the nodes. But after I added
volume_list = [ "vg_pdcpicpl02", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL1", "@PDC-PIC-PL-CL2" ]
and
# dracut --hostonly --force /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)
# shutdown -r now "Activating ramdisk LVM changes"

After that when the system tries to boot up:
Kernel panic – not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

So didn’t have luck 

Can you help me pls!