Re: [Linux-cluster] Ricci doesn't work

On 06/09/12 18:44 +0000, Chip Burke wrote:
> I only eliminated the second & and that was all it took. My guess is this
> is some edge case where the two &s in the string made it break where as a
> single & did not cause things to escape or what have you.

Oh, I now see what is going on.  Once you were successful with alpha-only
password, the authentication is now based merely on the certificates (no
longer a password is involved, no matter if it gets changed or not).
Hence, the XML-unsafe character in the password has no chance to puzzle
ricci as in the discussed case where the initial password
authentication was yet to be done.

Anyway, the mentioned bugs are here to allow using even these
problematic characters safely.

> All that said, thanks again!

You're welcome.

--