Re: [Linux-cluster] Ricci doesn't work

Well, after a few days of testing it seems luci/ricci is still flakey. If
I update things via luci, the cluster.conf on the local machine with luci
updates, but nothing pushes out to other nodes. If I then manually run
ccs_sync on the node with the new configuration, things push out to the
other nodes fine. While this is wonky, at least it is consistent and
repeatable so I can do things in this manner until fixes are in. Though,
certainly let me know if you want any more logs or whatever from me.
Chip Burke