Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 - disable plock limit on a live cluster

> I'm not sure why you would do both: adding -l0 to cman init and adding
> plock_rate_limit=0 to cluster.conf are redundant.  version mismatch sounds
> related to syncing a new config file version, which I can't really help
> with.

At the time, I didn't do both - only adding "-l 0" to the init script.
 My fear is, I push out the new config (with plock_rate_limit=0), and
restart one of the nodes, the restarted node will refuse to join the
cluster, because it differs from what's currently running in the live
cluster.